- In November 1996, Planet Ark founded National Recycling Week to bring a national focus to the environmental benefits of recycling. This established and highly regarded annual campaign continues to educate and stimulate behaviour change, by:
- Promoting kerbside, industrial and community recycling initiatives
- Giving people the tools to minimise waste and manage material resources responsibly at home, work and school.
- National Recycling Week takes place in November each year.
- For more information, or to take part, visit the Planet Ark website.